4. Punch and Judy - Alexander Tcherepnin, Murray McLachlan - Piano Music ● Volume 2 (CD, Album)
Label: Olympia (2) - OCD 682 • Format: CD Album • Country: UK • Genre: Classical •
· Punch and Judy. Children's illustration (). Public domain. 1. Introduction 2. The Origin of Mr Punch 3. Punchinella 4. Analogues of Mr Punch 5. Mammet and Myth 6. The Story Characters 7. The Punch and Judy Show 1. Introduction Punch and Judy are the prime husband and wife protagonists in numerous traditional puppet shows in Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins.
· -In Italy Punch and Judy in its present form is nearly three centuries old. It was introduced into England by Piccini-called by his successors Porsiniwho Estimated Reading Time: 40 secs.
· · In my previous review of volume 3 in this series I said I was finding the wait between ‘fixes’ of Tcherepnin’s music difficult to bear. Imagine my joy that hard on the heels of volume 3 of the 8 that will eventually comprise the complete solo piano music of this marvellous composer comes volume 4 (see also reviews of Volume 1 & Volume 2).Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins.
Punch Goes to Judy is the story of personal crises and personal fears. Keyes' transformation, his gradual awakening and increasing militance, along with his constant compassion and love, makes the.
· sion card, 4 x , neatly signed in black ink, “Frances F. Cleveland.” Slight soiling to top and mounting remnants to reverse, otherwise fine condition. RR Auction COA. (MB $).
Comin Down - Desert Mountain Tribe - Ep (Vinyl) Rockets & Rose - Various - Break The Rules #7 - Rare Punkrock 1977-82 (Vinyl, LP) Something To Live For - Anita Ellis - I Wonder What Became Of Me (Vinyl, LP)